From small beginnings of a potter's wheel on her front porch, to a successful studio in Santa Fe, Kimmy, founder of Whiskey + Clay, creates ceramics inspired by the southwest sky and earth. Blending porcelain with stoneware, each piece has a timeless desert feel with dark rust tones, sandy textures and rich glazes. Every piece has its own identity.
This tea set includes one teapot with resting lid, one tea cup and one plate. Additional tea cups can be purchased to expand your set. Enjoy a personal batch of tea on your patio, place in your guest room so visitors can enjoy bedside beverages, or create a lovely gift by adding some Tea.o.graphy tea.
You may also spot these handcrafted pieces being used daily around Los Poblanos in our Hacienda Spa and Inn guest rooms. After a treatment at the Spa, you'll be treated to a calming cup of Hacienda Spa tea in this set.
- Made of stoneware and porcelain with black glaze
- Items are handmade of natural materials. Expect variations in colors and patterns.
- Food, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Plate: 9" diameter
- Tea pot with lid: holds approximately 12 oz, 4" tall, 2.5" opening
- Tea cup: holds approximately 5-6 oz, 3" tall, 3" wide