From small beginnings of a potter's wheel on her front porch, to a successful studio in Santa Fe, Kimmy, founder of Whiskey + Clay, creates ceramics inspired by the southwest sky and earth. Blending porcelain with stoneware, each piece has a timeless desert feel with dark rust tones, sandy textures and rich glazes. Every piece has its own identity.
All Whiskey + Clay pieces are meant to be enjoyed in your daily life. Her adorable tea cups are ideal for a morning pick-me-up or a calming evening drink. Your friends are sure to enjoy the unique New Mexico drinkware during gatherings and dinner parties, too.
You may also spot these handcrafted cups being used daily around our Hacienda Spa and Inn guest rooms with our Hacienda Spa Tea.
- Made of stoneware and porcelain with black glaze
- Items are handmade of natural materials. Expect variations in colors and patterns.
- Food, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Approximately 3" tall, 3" wide
- Holds approximately 5-6 oz