These classic utilitarian Workshop Aprons by Artifact are perfect for the hard-working chef, gardener, carpenter, artist, mechanic or grill master. Their versatile utilitarian design offers a rugged style with durable protection, whatever the task. They are favorites with several of our Campo kitchen staff.
Made of heavyweight waxed canvas, these water-repellent aprons are reinforced with brass rivets and thick stitching, creating multiple pockets for all your tools and supplies. The removable leather neck strap adjusts for comfort and ease of washing.
Artifact has been ethically sourcing materials in the United States for quality handmade products since 2010. With a goal to be a zero-waste company, less than 10% of Artifact's waste goes to landfills. Their products are designed and made to last a lifetime.
- Handmade in Omaha, NE with American-made materials and supplies
- Waxed canvas with brass rivets - clean with mild soap and cold water, and air dry
- Removable and adjustable leather neck strap
- Cotton waist ties
- Regular - 29.5" x 31" with two 38" waist ties (Up to men's size 42/women's 20)
- X-Large - 37" x 37" with two 52" waist ties (Suitable for men's size 43+/women's 22+)
Models: Esteban Luna-Mena and Sabrina Perry, Los Poblanos Production Team Members