The Hospitality Sanitizer Refill Set with Brackets - Six or Twelve Sets
Modeled after the well-being program at Los Poblanos, our hardworking team has created a special program to ensure the safety and comfort of your own family, staff, and guests. In preparing our farm for reopening, we decided to create hand sanitizing stations around the property to ensure the well-being of our guests and staff, and are now offering the same materials in convenient packages for families, offices, and hospitality environments.
The quality and value of our sanitizer, made on our family farm in New Mexico, will elevate the spirit of your most important assets, as well as keep them safe. The custom lockable brackets, handmade by a local craftsman, will keep sanitizer handy in your mud room, office lobby or wherever you need it most, and will discourage even the most die-hard fans from taking their favorite essential product home with them.
Small set includes:
- Six 16 oz bottles of Lavender Hand Sanitizer
- Six lockable brackets in white or bronze
- One 1 gallon refill
Large set includes:
- Twelve 16 oz bottles of Lavender Hand Sanitizer
- Twelve lockable brackets in white or bronze
- Four 1 gallon refills
- Active ingredient: Ethanol 65% (the CDC recommends a minimum of 60%)
- Made will essential oil from certified organic Grosso Lavender that is grown and distilled on the Los Poblanos farm
- Proudly made in New Mexico
- Tested on farmers, not animals