Jock Favour Butterfly Pendant
Butterflies are a traditional symbol of transformation in Native American lore. Silversmith Jack Favour hand-forged a unique, sterling silver butterfly and adorned the body and wings with intricate custom stamping. The pendant is finished with six vintage round turquoise stones and one diamond-shaped turquoise drop. It hangs on a 33" soft red leather cord with adjustable slide beads to accommodate a desired length.
An Arizona native, Jock Favour is well known for creating jewelry that pays tribute to the classic techniques of Native American jewelry. Jock achieves a vintage beauty to his jewelry by combining older stones with ingot silver.
- Made in the USA
- Necklace measures 38" l including pendant
- Butterfly pendant measures approximately 3" x 2.5"
- Vintage items can have some general wear and tear, discoloration and scratches.
- Additional photos and measurements can be provided upon email request, email@example.com
- Delivery & Returns
- FREE SHIPPING at checkout.
- Signature required for delivery & insurance will be automatically applied free of charge during the labeling process.
- If you are not satisfied upon arrival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number to discuss refunds and returns.
- Jewelry must be labeled for return within 3 business days of delivery date. After that time, all jewelry sales will be considered final sale.
- Returns are done at the expense of the customer and must include tracking information with the carrier of your choosing.
Shop Our Gift Sets
We've taken a collection of our beloved staff favorites and put them together in stunningly beautiful reusable boxes to make gifting not only easy, but also thoughtful, elegant and sustainable.View the Collection →