Sterling silver salad service was popular before the Great Depression but suffered from that time on. Revival of interest caused the Diné to start making these classic pieces again following World War II.
This vintage set is unmarked sterling silver, most likely from the 1950's. The bowl of the fork and spoon are beautifully stamped and the artist continued the detailed stamping down the silver handles of each piece.
Oval shaped blue turquoise cabochons, each with their own unique matrix, are set in silver bezels near the middle of the handles.
- 8.5" l x 2" at widest point
- Turquoise cabochons approximately 5/8" x 1/2"
- Vintage items can have some general wear and tear, discoloration and scratches.
- Additional photos and measurements can be provided upon email request, email@example.com.
- Delivery & Returns
- FREE SHIPPING at checkout.
- Signature required for delivery & insurance will be automatically applied free of charge during the labeling process.
- If you are not satisfied upon arrival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number to discuss refunds and returns.
- Jewelry must be labeled for return within 3 business days of delivery date. After that time, all jewelry sales will be considered final sale.
- Returns are done at the expense of the customer and must include tracking information with the carrier of your choosing.